In the earlier days, not many people knew or had even heard about Fiji. However, after gaining independence from the South Pacific Islands, Fiji today has become a hub for those who wish to have a great vacation experience. Packed with islands, beaches, activities, there is everything in Fiji you are bound to find for all ages. Now before you start booking your tickets for Fiji, let’s check some of the best interesting facts.
- A Hub of Islands – One of the things that attract tourists to come to Fiji is the number of islands it has. You are bound to have a great time as to whichever island you visit in Fiji.
- Bula – This is a chant or word used in Fiji on a daily basis. This word is all about locals greeting each other by saying Bula. Moreover, this word is also during the Yaqona ceremony in Fiji.
- Drink – Kava is known to be Fiji’s national drink which is drank on a daily basis. This drink is known to offer various health benefits from various diseases.
- People – When it comes to people, Fijians love to interact with tourists coming from all over the world. They are also known to be one of the nicest people on earth where they would invite you to visit their village.
- Language – Although Fijian is the main language in Fiji, other languages such as Hindustani and English are also spoken. Just don’t make fun of them when certain English words sound weird to you.
During your time in Fiji, you are bound to have a great experience in some of the best five star Fiji island resorts.